About Me

Hello, Welcome to my blog!! My name is Anna, and I live in Massachusetts.
Right now the weather here is getting warmer and I’m hopeful for a beautiful spring. Somethings I like to do are read, hang out with friends, and spend time with family. I also get to have a horse-back riding lesson once a week and just started learning to jump! I live with my parents and two younger siblings. I also have an English mastiff named Willie Nelson who is 150 pounds and still growing!

I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit about myself! But I also want to learn about you, so please leave a link to your blog in a comment and I’ll be sure to stop by! Thanks, Anna

18 thoughts on “About Me

1. Hi Anna,
    Your excellent absolutely ‘about me’ post sent me scrambling to look up English Mastiff puppies. Oh, so cute! His name is wonderful.

We have a dog too. His name is Mr. Bean. We aren’t sure what breed(s) he is. We got him at our local rescue shelter. He is 7. I have pictures of him on my blog. http://1marg.edublogs.org/

Are you as excited about the blogging challenge as I am?

Marg

2. Hi, Anna, I’m Keira. I really like your blog background. I’ve always wanted to have a Mastiff, what is it like? I have two Labrador retrievers and they are very active. I find it awesome that you ride horseback, I play softball. I hope you come visit my blog http://2025kem.edublogs.org . Thanks!

3. Hi Anna,
    My name is Cassie.I loved your blog!I have a cockapoo pup called Summer,and when I’m not doing some of my other hobbies I’ll be cuddling her,too!!I also love reading,and I used to horseride all the time!! Please check out my about me page Cloontagh Cassie’s All About Me!!
    From Cassie

4. Hey Anna! I just wanted to say I love the way you’ve described your pets! Your very lucky to have that many. My favourite animal is my dog, Cairo. I suggest changing the theme to make your blog cooler than it already is! Great job!

5. Hello Anna, I love your about me! i love the fact that you have a puppy and i love the detail of your post! Have a good day/morning/night

sincerely, journey.
    🙂

6. Hi Anna!! I love your blog and Willie Nelson he his so sweet and I am lucky to be your friend and seem him everyday.

7. Hi Anna!
    My name is Paisley, I really like your about me page. I also have two pets! They are both Black labs and they are very energetic! I love that you named your dog Willie Nelson, I think that is an awesome name! My dogs are named Linda and Jetta,. I liked that you were very descriptive when you wrote this post. Have fun blogging!

8. Hi Anna!
    I’m Cartoon and l come from Thailand.
    I like how you described yourself on your About Me page. I like your pets’ names. I also have one cat too! How old is your dog now?
    If you have time I hope you come to visit my blog to read more about me and my cat Leo.
    From Cartoon.
    http://cartoon2024.edublogs.org

1. Hi Cartoon!
      I thought your blog was so cool! My dog is currently 11 months and is going to be 1 next month.
      Happy blogging,
      Anna

9. Anna,

Wow! That’s a large dog. I have a 40-pound dog named Poker who was rescued from the pound. He is an 11-year-old, black and white Springer Spaniel. Horseback riding lessons sounds like fun. I hope you enjoy jumping. Was it scary at first?

I imagine you are out of school right now like my students and I are. We are in Georgia and there is no school here until at least April in an effort to keep more people from getting sick. We have beautiful weather, temperatures in the 70s this week, and the daffodils and trees are blooming. I teach K-5 students in the computer class. My students are sending me things to post on our blog. I’ll check back on your blog over the next few weeks.

Mrs. Bentley
    #STUBC commenter
    Class Blog: https://pixelpoints.edublogs.org/

1. Thank you for visiting my blog, Mrs. Bentley!
      I started jumping a few weeks ago and I was just jumping over poles on the ground, so it didn’t find it scary. I am out of school right now and am not going back until May. It’s crazy! Thanks again,
      Anna

10. Hi, Anna!

My name is Mrs. Wohlafka, and I am a commenter for Student Blogging Challenge.

I see you liked the book “The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time”. I liked that book, too! I am a teacher assistant in an elementary school library. Might I suggest “The Giver” by Lois Lowry?

11. Hi Anna
    Im guessing you love horses and dogs as much as i do i look to see what English massive dogs and puppies look like they are so cute. I also do horse riding every Sunday I remember my first jump its a-lot of fun but it was only about 35cm of the ground. Do you ride the same horse each time or do you ride different ones? what is your favourite horse breed, mine is a Camarillo and Arabian. Fun fact my first jump was on a Camarillo called tallyrin. Have you cantered before? I have if you ever get the opportunity to take it its so fun. What speed did you go over the jump poles walk trot or canter? It would be interesting to find out the answers to these questions.

From Jess

1. Hi Jess,
      When I have horseback riding lessons I tend to go between three horses, Matt, Butter, and Poppy. Matt is a chestnut gelding, Butter is a palomino mare, and Poppy, my favorite, is a black gelding. I have cantered before, I started in October and have loved cantering ever since. I have only jumped poles once since my lessons were canceled due to COVID-19, but I trotted over them a few times and then cantered over them for the rest of the lesson.
      Thanks for visiting my blog,
      Anna