SBC #7

I really like the month of May. The ☁️ starts getting warmer βž• πŸ‘₯⬅️ get to πŸ˜ƒ ⬆️ πŸ‘₯⬅️ pool. I also like May because it is my πŸ‘ΌπŸ“…πŸŽ‚ month! I also like πŸ‘€ all of the πŸ¦‹ πŸ’ blooming. Do βž‘οΈπŸ‘€ like the month of May, ❓ orβ“βŒ? If βž‘οΈπŸ‘€ do like May what about the monthΒ πŸ› οΈ it special for βž‘οΈπŸ‘€? πŸ—£οΈ πŸ‘€β¬…οΈ in the comments below.

3 thoughts on “SBC #7

1. Hi Anna! I’m Maria and I live in California. I like your emoji story and it’s very easy to read. I also really like the month of May because of the nice weather and the flowers starting to bloom. Although, my favorite month is October. To me, it has the best weather and my birthday is October 2nd so it’s just a really good month. I also noticed your blogs virtual pet. It has the same name as my dog, and looks like him too! You can check out my blog at https://afascinatingblogbymaria21.edublogs.org

1. Hi Maria! Thanks for visiting my blog! What is your dog’s name and what breed is he? I can’t wait to check out your blog.
      Anna

2. Hi Anna,
    πŸ‘οΈβ€πŸ—¨οΈ really 😍 theπŸ—“οΈof May because my daughter just had a πŸ‘Ά on May 9. We are all so πŸ€—πŸŽ‰.
    (I wonder if the emojis I put in will work in the comment box!)

It was fun to read your post. Sometimes people interpret emojis differently but isn’t it funny that we are starting to write with symbols instead of words, just like the Egyptians!

I hope you enjoyed the blogging challenge and that you continue to share your thoughts by blogging.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Ruffing
    Volunteer Commenter for the Student Blogging Challenge