SBC Week #3

KELLEPICS / Pixabay

Once upon a time, long ago, two explorers stumbled across a cave that had a forest inside of it. They were welcomed by the villagers, that lived there since the beginning of time. The two explorers were amazed by their find and couldn’t wait to share the village with the rest of the world. The explorers figured that the villagers would want to be exposed to the world after being in hiding for all these years, but they were wrong. As soon as the chief of the village heard about their plans he locked them in jail and kept them there to this day. How is this possible you may ask? Well, the cave had magical powers so aging did affect the villagers. The explorers had long given up on escaping and were doomed to a life in the cave for all eternity. But, all hope was not lost. The chief had a daughter, her name was Zoe, and the chief always made Zoe in charge of the prison. So, she was always around the explorers and loved hearing their stories about the outside world. In a few weeks, Zoe would be the new chief, able to make her own decisions and let the prisoners go … if she wanted to.

Now it’s your turn! Write the ending to this story as a comment or just think about it. Have fun!

8 thoughts on “SBC Week #3

1. Hi Zoe,
      I’m glad you enjoyed my story! I can’t wait to see your blog and comment on it too.
      Thanks,
      Anna

1. Hi Nicholas,
      Yes, I have a brindle English Mastiff named is Willie Nelson and he is 12 months old. How old is your dog and what his/her name?
      Thanks for visiting my blog,
      Anna

1. Hey Anna,
    Your story is amazing! It’s good as it is, really, congrats.
    Now, since you write so well, may I ask if you like reading? It’s because these two skills are usually complementary: to write well, one usually reads well 🙂
    Best wishes for your writing and a happy & healthy Easter,
    Teacher Alex/Mrs Duarte
    #STUBC

1. Hi Mrs. Duarte,
      Yes, I do really enjoy reading. I mostly read fiction or realistic fiction. If you would like to see some of the books I have read, just go to my books page and see the books I have read this school year.
      Thanks for the comment,
      Anna

1. Hi Marco,
      Thanks for reading my story! I’m glad you liked my story and my blog.
      Thanks for commenting,
      Anna