SBC #4

Hi everybody, it’s week 4 of the Student Blogging Challenge or catch-up week. Since I am all caught up I have decided to write a post thanking everyone who comments on my blog. So thank you, everyone, for commenting on my blog. It makes me so happy to see new comments on my blog and reply to them. It gives me something to look forward to and keeps me busy when I don’t have anything to do. Thank you so much and stay happy and healthy! ~ Anna

6 thoughts on “SBC #4

1. Hi Margaret,
      I’m glad you feel the same way! I looked at your blog and thought it was really cool!
      Happy Blogging,
      Anna

1. Hi Nicholas,
      I thought of the idea when I was wondering what to do for this week’s SBC, and I remembered how no one has to comment on my blog and that they took time out of their day to say nice things! I will definitely check out your blog.
      thanks for the comment,
      Anna

1. Hi Anna,
    My name is Evelyn and I am from Canada.

What a great idea for a post! I also love it when people comment on my blog. It’s like reassurance that someone cares about what I’m writing! It’s also really fun to comment on others’ blogs and connect with them.

What have you been doing to keep occupied during the COVID-19 pandemic? Where I live everything is closed, so we are having school over FaceTime calls. I’ve been reading, blogging, playing Minecraft, and going on walks and bike riding to pass the time, but I’m still climbing up the walls!

If you want, you can check out my blog:
    http://www.blog44.ca/evelync/2020/04/22/a-post-about-diving/

Stay safe and healthy,
    Evelyn

1. Hi Evelyn,
      I am so glad that you saw my post and agree with me! During the Coronavirus, I’ve been doing basically what you have been doing, reading, blogging, and going on walks with my dog, etc. I have been bored a lot but I just stay hopeful that this will all be over soon.
      Thanks for checking out my blog,
      Anna